2 Who We Are
[2.1] RedGuard Specialist Services is a RedGuard and Specialist Services Joint Venture Company based in Dubai, specialised in the design, engineering and manufacturing of blast-resistant and ballistic-resistant modular buildings.
[2.2] In line with the GDPR Law, we are not required to have a Data Protection Officer. Therefore, any enquiries about our use of your Personal Information should be addressed to as by email at email@example.com.
3 What Information We Collect
[3.1] You are free to visit our Website without providing any Personal Information. However, when you fill out and submit any of our contact or other forms, we request that you provide certain Personal Information, while we also collect Navigational Information.
[3.3] From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources, including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
[3.4] Personal Information also includes Navigational Information, and Log Files, where such information can directly or indirectly identify you as an individual.
Navigational Information and Log Files
[3.5] Navigational Information refers to information about:
- Your computer, tablet or smartphone hardware and software, such as your operating system, IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), files viewed on our website, access times, referring website addresses, and other similar data.
- Your visits to the Website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, visit length, pages viewed, and other similar data.
[3.6] When you view content provided by us, we automatically collect the Navigational Information listed above. This information is used by RedGuard Specialist Services to provide general statistics regarding the use of our Website. For these purposes, we do link this data to your Personal Information.
Information About Children
[3.7] This Website is not intended for and does not target children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information about children under the age of 16. If you believe that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 16, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may delete this information.
4 How We Use the Information We Collect
[4.2] We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- Respond to your enquiry and provide you with any requested information about our business, services and products;
- Contact you after your enquiry to follow up on your interest in our services and products to ensure we have answered to your enquiry to your satisfaction;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- Send information or content to you in relation with your purchase, or which we think may be of interest to you by email or other means, and send you marketing communications related to our business, services, and products;
- Promote the use of our services, products, and content to you, and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- Contact you about payments, account management, and other administrative matters;
- Investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse; and
- Meet legal requirements.
Personal Information Processing from EEA Visitors
[4.4] If you are a visitor located in the European Economic Area (EEA), RedGuard Specialist Services is the data controller of your Personal Information, and you can contact us at email@example.com.
[4.5] Our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information will depend on the information concerned and the purpose and context, in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect Personal Information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the Personal Information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interest and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedom. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you.
Use of Navigational Information
[4.6] We use Navigational Information to operate and improve our Website, and to provide you with a better user experience. You may disable the collection and use of your location data through the settings present in your browser, operating system, or device.
Security of Personal Information
[4.7] We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help us protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
Retention of Personal Information
[4.9] How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information and its purpose. We retain Personal Information that you provide us with, when we have an ongoing legitimate business requirement to do so. When we have no ongoing legitimate business requirement to process your Personal Information, we securely delete it, anonymise it or, if this is not possible, securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We delete this information at an earlier date, if you request us to do so.
5 Your Personal Data Rights
Reviewing, Changing, and Removing Your Personal Information
[5.1] In line with the GDPR Law, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access or request us to correct, update, or delete your Personal Information.
- You can ask us to stop or restrict processing of your Personal Information, or request portability of your Personal Information.
- If we have asked for your consent to collected and process your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
[5.2] To exercise any of the above listed rights and submit a request regarding your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to change, correct, update, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
[5.3] You may unsubscribe at any time from our marketing communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located in the footer of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or by emailing us at email@example.com. However, customers cannot opt out from receiving transactional emails related to their purchases.
6 Contact for Privacy Related Enquiries